DronaHQ comes with few popular cordova plugins which will allow to you to interact with the native APIs like Camera, Geolocation, File system etc.
This plugin defines a global device object, which describes the device’s hardware and software. Although the object is in the global scope, it is not available until after the deviceready event.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-device
This plugin defines a global
navigator.camera object, which provides an API for taking pictures and for choosing images from the device’s image library.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-camera
Implements a File API allowing read/write access to files residing on the device.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-file
Allows download and upload of files to and from the device
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-file-transfer
Provides a web browser view using
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser
The cordova.plugins.Keyboard object provides functions to make interacting with the keyboard easier, and fires events to indicate that the keyboard will hide/show.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/ionic-plugin-keyboard
Cordova plugin to Create, Change, Delete and Find Events in the native Calendar
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/Calendar-PhoneGap-Plugin
This plugin provides access to some native dialog UI elements via a global navigator.notification object.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-dialogs
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner
This plugin provides an implementation of the Network Information API. It provides information about the device’s cellular and wifi connection, and whether the device has an internet connection.
Call a number directly from your application.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/CordovaCallNumberPlugin
This plugin provides access to the device’s compass. The compass is a sensor that detects the direction or heading that the device is pointed, typically from the top of the device. It measures the heading in degrees from 0 to 359.99, where 0 is north.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-device-orientation
The plugin provides access to the standard interface that manages the editing and sending an email message. You can use this view controller to display a standard email view inside your application and populate the fields of that view with initial values, such as the subject, email recipients, body text, and attachments. The user can edit the initial contents you specify and choose to send the email or cancel the operation.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-email-composer
SSL Certificate Checker¶
This plugin can be used to add an extra layer of security by preventing ‘Man in the Middle’ attacks. When correctly used, it will be very hard for hackers to intercept communication between your app and your server, because you can actively verify the SSL certificate of the server by comparing actual and expected fingerprints.
Active Directory Authentication Library¶
Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL) plugin provides easy to use authentication functionality for your Apache Cordova apps by taking advantage of Windows Server Active Directory and Windows Azure Active Directory.