DronaHQ comes with few popular cordova plugins which will allow to you to interact with the native APIs like Camera, Geolocation, File system etc.
This plugin defines a global
navigator.camera object, which provides an API for taking pictures and for choosing images from the device’s image library.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-camera
Implements a File API allowing read/write access to files residing on the device.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-file
Allows download and upload of files to and from the device
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-file-transfer
Provides a web browser view using
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser
The cordova.plugins.Keyboard object provides functions to make interacting with the keyboard easier, and fires events to indicate that the keyboard will hide/show.
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/ionic-plugin-keyboard
Cordova plugin to Create, Change, Delete and Find Events in the native Calendar
- Documentation: https://github.com/dronahq/Calendar-PhoneGap-Plugin