Creating app store connect api key
Please note that
- for App Store Connect publishing, the provided key needs to have App Manager permission,
- and in order to submit your iOS application to App Store Connect, it must be code signed with a distribution certificate.
Creating the App Store Connect API key
Signing iOS applications requires Apple Developer Program membership.
It is recommended to create a dedicated App Store Connect API key for DronaHQ Studio in App Store Connect. To do so:
- Log in to App Store Connect and navigate to
Users and Access -> Keys.
- Click on the
+sign to generate a new API key.
- Enter the name for the key and select an access level. We recommend choosing
App Manageraccess rights, read more about Apple Developer Program role permissions here.
- As soon as the key is generated, you can see it added to the list of active keys. Click
Download API Keyto save the private key for later. Note that the key can only be downloaded once.
Take note of the
Issuer ID above the table of active keys as well as the
Key ID of the generated key as these will be required when setting up the iOS Build creation request in the DronaHQ Studio.